Daydream...

Daydream...

Friday, June 25, 2010

Tis a sad sad day in World Cup soccer...







...Basically I was this upset yesterday






As many of you know, I'm a new lover of the Italia team and yesterday my favorite and beloved captain, Fabio Cannavaro--I'm pretty sure, lead his last game for the national Azzurri and my heart cried for them. So sad. I strongly dislike Slovakia right now as well as the World Cup officials for all the games...USA has been bullshitted too on these so-called phantom calls. We had a goal and it didn't count and then another that was offside, but i'm pretty sure the off side one was legit. It pains me that they were champions last World Cup and now they've gone home. I'm paying my respects to the team and their phenomenal and gorgeous captain, Cannavaro and Italia.

Please enjoy...


click for bigger ^^^ you'll def. want to!













takin' charge


*le sigh* Girl in Bed...

3 comments:

  1. OMG IM WATCHING MONSTERS INC RIGHT NOW! GREAT PIC!

    hahah but no in all seriousness its super sad. but ill be ok because you admitted usa got bullshitted! also, i bought a landon donovan tshirt today :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thanks...Boo's emotions are so true right now...and that does not surprise me about ur recent purchase hahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah my usa jersey shirt is backordered until july! wtf is that shit?! lame.

    ReplyDelete