Daydream...

Daydream...

Friday, June 18, 2010

When will my reflection show who I am inside...


So at work, I see gals walk around and am in awe of the longness of their hair. I've been trying to grow mine out for forever and its only like two inches past my shoulders. I've just been getting it trimmed and colored and/or highlighted, but this is the status I want to achieve:


ASHLEY GREENE

Photobucket


I mean why is she so beautiful and have fantastic hair. Yes I know their extensions, and we should all know...because I'm establishing this right now, I have a girl crush on her. She has agreat body and simple features that I sometimes wish I had...well I mean, obviously her body, but keep my boobs, only two cup sizes smaller than I am and I'd be happy.

But for right now I just want to focus on her awesome hair. I love her highlights and i think I'm almost there. I have an appointment on July 1st, so we'll see. I wanted my hair color to be like Kim Kardashian's when she was brown for like a minute and crushin' on Nick Jonas at the Teen Choice Awards last year, 'member?


Really Nick, you should know better than to make a face like that at Kim...she's super hot. Anyway, Ashley's hair color is where I'd like to be and when I get it done, I most definitely will be posting a pic on here to see if the comparison is pretty darn close.

That's all I got now...I'm peacin'. Gotta get up in ooohhh 6 or so hours. YUCK.

Girl in Bed...

6 comments:

  1. wegmans customers are the scum of the earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and your posts...the pics on here were fantastic hahahahahha! My fav was the screaming HP trio. NICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha :) i thought it was a nice touch...i've got another one comin' soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 - people should offer you something to drink when you go to their house. and if i dont offer you anything just help yourself haha
    2 - keep your boobs the same size and dont wish any differently.
    that is all.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh btw great pic of ashley. you would look so good with that hair!

    and i agree with tamara. usually when i have people over i offer them something or they just know to help themselves. i usually just help myself at peoples houses but idk if thats rude or not? i mean its always like my best friends house so its fine but idk about someone your not as good of friends with. i would probably just say "hey im thirsty, is there anything to drink?" haha

    ReplyDelete