Daydream...

Daydream...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

As I blog from bed...


So indeed I am in bed right now twitter-ing, watching a fantastic YouTube vid that I will be posting, and getting ready to read a one of my beloved fics.

So basically this blog will be about what I'm going through now. I've wanted to blog for a while...started it with a friend but then I got lax so I haven't updated in forever, so that was a bust. But my life is getting frustrating by not putting my college degree to use, which I know is mostly my fault, but right now I think this will help me figure out things. Maybe writing this down and setting goals are what can get my ass in gear.

Right now my life consists of my family

the World Cup


countdown to Eclipse


work...and a fantastic cake i just happen to make ;)


and lastly, looking for that job...
soooooo that's what's pretty much going on right now.

Will be back for more....oh here's that youtube vid I mentioned earlier


No comments:

Post a Comment