Daydream...

Daydream...

Monday, June 21, 2010

She always bring the racket like Venus and Serena...

Some of you are not going to super enjoy the first part of this post, but it has to be done.

I recently went out to Applebees with the Glam Squad and had a fantastic time: gossiped, ate good food, talked about our latest silly bands, and of coarse what Glam Squad meeting could not be complete with a photo shoot or two?

Well as I posed with the group the pics were posted on facebook and of coarse I did not like my appearance. I'm posting what I looked like a year ago at this time and what I look like now...to me, I've gained weight and I don't like it one bit.

My last summer shot...around this time, give or take... most of Glam Squad give or take a member or two


and now....



I'm in the NAVY tee and I hate the way I look...so because of this pic I'm actually going hardcore now.



I'm talking fruits and veggies, rice cakes, special K bars, V8 Fusion, salads, and yogurt. I've only had 8 Nilla wafers and 4 chocolate Famous Amos (which are those mini crunch cookies) in the past 48 hours or so, and if anyone knows me AND knows that my job is at a bakery, they'd be super proud of me :) Not only have I taken a different attitude towards my diet in like the past two days, I've also been walking too.

Now i'm on my feet all day at work, but when I'm home, I sit on my bed and am on the computer for hours. So before I go all "gym" on myself, I wanted something more affordable...walking around my block. I figured out 2200 to 2500 steps on a pedometer can give you about a mile. I've decided that I'll start off walking at least one mile each day *weather and schedule permitting* and then work up to jogging and eventually running that mile. I'm 23 and shouldn't be unhappy in my appearance. So i feel i'm taking a step in the right direction.

OKAY....after all that emo crap let's discuss the important things in life....LIKE watching the World Cup and all it's glory!

This is why you should be paying attention... my boyfriend Fabio Cannavaro...ugh, words cannot explain the illegal things and acts I would do with this man

And of coarse...how can you not support a sport that has teams that do these kinds of stretches and poses?? I mean, honestly....you know those are thrusting motions LOL


Well I believe that's all the time I have for today...tomorrow I'm going to see Toy Story 3 with the niece and cannot WAIT for that!!!

Signing off, Girl in Bed...

6 comments:

  1. i think you're gorgeous either way... but good for you - youve inspired me to eat more fruits and at least try some veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) oh good...yea i'd rather have the sweet fruits than nasty veggies hahah thanks...and yes, this morning i started it with an apple AND banana...hardcore right? i like never have breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Linds, and you look gorgeous in every picture you take! but your heart will be happy about this new diet...I can have that plan to you by Friday/Sat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, veggies are good, you just have to give them a chance and cook them the right way.

    And I'm really glad you are stepping up the plant matter in your diet, everyone should do this!

    You've inspired me to take a jog now! I wish the weather were a little less hot and humid (aka disgusting)
    Congratulations! You go girl! Etc!
    and remember
    GIVE VEGGIES A CHANCE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. veggies=yummmm nom nom nom

    ANYWAY. way to find motivation! thats awesome!

    also, that "thrusting" picture does great things for my imagination. mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love you all...thanks... this totally made my morning reading ur comments :)

    ReplyDelete