Daydream...

Daydream...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

So with Eclipse just around the corner, June 30th to be exact, I wanted to take time out and make an ode to my most favoritest actress, like, ever!

She's so amazing and talented...just watch this clip:


^^^Seriously, that's a hardworking gal right there, is she not?!^^^


What I love most about her I think is how she portrays herself to the media. She's not afraid to be who she wants to be

my personal favorite :) :) :)


tho this is a close tie for first as well



never mind how she does that really adorable lip bite



ooh and this one too!


Not only do these pics show just how amazing she is as an actress but also how she is as a strong and independent girl. She really portrays herself through the media as loving life. And of coarse I have more pics to go along with this idea!!


I mean, how is that not a friendly face...or this special treat just for us who love to read about her in the tabloids.


And again, one of my personal favorites:



So there you have it...my love for Kristen Stewart...although I think this television show got my feelings SPOT ON about how I truly feel about her. And no, I don't *think* she's one, I know she is one...


Hope you enjoyed this!

Girl in Bed...

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahaha

    this is why i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, Linds, I am sensing some CAUSTIC sarcasm! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete