Daydream...

Daydream...

Friday, July 9, 2010

The head while I'm driving, I'm driving...


So the title of this posting comes from one of my top 5 favorite songs by far my favorite band, Kings of Leon, also known as



My infatuation started with them the summer of 2008 when they played at Glastonbury and performed their hit single "Sex on Fire". The tune was obviously catchy and got them to start headlining EVERYWHERE.

Their sound is unique and soulful, yet rock sprinkled with a hint of dirty south making them a pretty epic band.

I have all their albums in my iTunes library and listen to them daily. If I'm not mistaken, yep, I just checked..."Use Somebody" is my #2 top played on my iPod. It's been played 119 times since I've bought the album and continues to stay on my Top Rated playlist and will be there for a long time.

*FUN FACT*: The song to beat is Girls Aloud- Sexy! No No No which tops my iPod at 168 times!

***************
This summer the Followill boys will visit nearby in August and one of my besties and I are going!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!


We cannot wait!!! So in honor of our exciting trip, I've put together some of my favorite band pics and my Top Five songs :) :) ENJOY!

Lead Man, Caleb Followill


God, his voice is so sexy....

Oldest brother and fantastic drummer (and constant bubble gum chewer),
Nathan Followill


Self-taught bassist and brother, Jared Followill

and lastly, my favoritest *i know that's not a real word*--cousin, Matthew Followill

he plays the best parts of the songs on the guitar....God it makes me blush hardcore

More pics of the boys


and lastly....


TOP FIVE KINGS OF LEON SONGS:
1. Closer
2. Use Somebody
3. Sex on Fire
4. My Party
5. Molly's Chambers

Contenders:

1. Happy Alone
2. On Call
3. Holy Roller Novocaine
4. Crawl
5. Notion

That's all from Girl in Bed...



5 comments:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT TO GO SEE THEM! its gonna be a blast. caleb's voice alone could inpregnate me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaah it could for me too!! :) worth the wait?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes definitely!! now im listening to them while i read my new book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i'm reading a book too...just gettin' good too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to listen to this band eventually.

    ReplyDelete